Thursday, October 19, 2006

The pm day!

DER PACEMAKERS #41 (PM41)

Finally, I have become one of the pm member. The excitement was filling up my mind. To me, pacemakers club is a club that consists of runners that full of talent and passion. They run with passion, determination and pia spirit which really inspire me a lot.

It is really an honour to be one of them. October 17, 2006 is definitely another day which will be marked as a significant day in my diary besides my birthday. :-) I would say it is a lottery to me. ^-^

8 comments:

krunner said...

Happy belated birthday. How old r u?

Anonymous said...

First of all happy belated birthday to you.
Your running story on Hatyai 60km ultramaraton (Footloose Sep 2006)was really interesting and inspiring. Your strong determination to complete the race was really a great achievement because not many women dare to run ultramarathon. Well done and salute!
Finally, welcome to der_pacemakers family and keep up your pia spirit!

Boon Haw said...

Welcome to PM Family ya!!

AdamLoh said...

Welcome to the ever crazy PM family, you are the runner to watch for the women category keep up your training and well done.

felixdbear said...

Hi guys,

Really sorry for the misconcept from the header "My big day!". It is not my birthday however it is the big day I was invited to be one of the pm member. It is a wonderful day to me. Anyway, thanks for the early birthday wishes. :-)

fhlim said...

Welcome to the Pacemaker family

Keipo said...

Phyllis welcome to pacemaker family !!

fook said...

welcome pm41,
all the best in running,
:)