Monday, October 01, 2007

Tempo 11km run

I just managed to try my new Adizero Tempo in the double hills run last Saturday with few running friends. What a good run even though I need to wake up early. This is always worth than you sit at home for a wonderful Saturday morning.
There is no more excuse to skip after 3 weeks rest. I can't stand anymore even though my ankle is not fully recovered yet. Only run will make me stronger to fight the pain.
The shoes is quite light and it gives me a soft touchdown. No hard feeling as a new shoes. I will do a 20km run for a better feeling. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Keipo said...

Hi,Phyllis:

Good to hear that u back to running.Yup...may be this shoe will help you in more enjoy run and race in future...cheers...!!

Wan Lin said...

If you have hurted your leg, you should have a rest than going for a run. Blindly "pia" just to prove that you are capable to run even though you are injured will just make the injury worse. Think for long term. There are lot of other exercises can be done beside running. You should diversify onto other sport activities to have a balance exercise.

felixdbear said...

Hi Wan Lin,

Thanks for your concern and advice! I do some swimming while I can't run. Anyway, I miss the feeling of sweating.