Monday, November 13, 2006

Here I come UK!


It was a 14 hours flight from Malaysia to UK. My first thought is I can travel 7 times back to my hometown. Gosh! Can you imagine, it is really a suffer for me. Basically most of the time I was sitting in front of the TV and waiting for the food to be served. :P The stewardness are so friendly.

Landed in London Heathrow Airport at 18:35pm (11/11/06), which is around 2.30am (12/11/06) in Malaysia. London Heathrow Airport, often referred to as Heathrow, is the third busiest airport in the world, after Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and Chicago O'Hare. Heathrow, however, handles more international passengers than any other airport. Heathrow is the United Kingdom's busiest and best-connected airport, as well as being Europe's largest.

It was a drizzling, cool night where it is only 10 degree. I feel excited even though very cold and tired. I guess it may take me few days to overcome the 'jet lag'.

(pic) Rochester Castle view from River Medway. A castle that I will see everyday on my way back home. It is such a nice view where my house is facing the river and it is very clean. I can't resist to run in the town when I got my track suit. I believe I will enjoy my business trip very much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Phyllis, enjoy yourself and take lots of photos to share!