Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Adidas Seeding Program 2007

What an honour to be chosen as one of the candidate for the Adidas Seeding program. It is like winning the lottery. I never expect I can get the bid among all the competitors as I don't want to miss a chance. Never try never know.

The Adidas Seeding program is a wear test program initiated regionally for runners to try out their latest shoes before they hit the market. This program was opened to Pacesetter members only.

I managed to drop by Adidas headquarter in Plaza Damansara during my trip back to Malaysia on March for the shoes testing. I was given a chance to try out different pairs of adidas shoes which were adiZero LT, Supernova Control and adiStar cushion with the help of Mr Mori.
If you are out to win a marathon, adiStar cushion shoe has all the smooth stability you will ever need. Its ProModerator provides lightweight stability while ForMotion technology adjust to your running style to make every step smoother and more balanced than ever before. The shock absorption is good as well as their cushioning.
However, for Supernova control shoe, it is a light weight running shoe with smooth cushioned ride great for long training runs and for runner who want high comfort and high performance. The Road-smoothing ForMotion technology combined with adiPRENE cushioning and a No Seam upper provides a comfy snug fit ride.
For AdiZero LT, it is a lean and athletic shoes which designed for runners who are seeking for a lightweight. With a lighter weight and new climate-managing materials, this nimble flat is ideal for everything from speed training to marathon racing. The perforated upper and midsole provides excellent ventilation. Even though I hardly wear it for any race, it gives me a feeling that it has no single gram of extra fat which you can fly with it.

1 comment:

madhu said...

Very unique collections.

I would have gone for it, if I would seen these shoes before.

I just purchased
shoes
from shoedeals4u.com.