Tuesday, April 03, 2007

KLIM 2007

I just managed to take part KL International Marathon 2007 (18th March) in conjunction with my return to Malaysia last 2 weeks. Without much expectation nor any target for myself, I was enjoying myself in this run. It is great to see that more participants have taken part this year.
The run started at 4.30am which is 1 hour earlier than previous year. This is good for runners who will suffer under the hot sun if they took longer time to complete the run. I woke up 1am in the early morning not because of I'm excited for the run however I am still haven't recovered from the jetlag. I thought I should be quite tired after a long hour flight and fall asleep like a pig. By the time I feel sleepy it is about 6-7am where I am struggling hard toward 30km mark. The sun is so kind to me as it is a mild and pleasant day. Anyway, I don't want to take it for granted as I know the sun will never be mercy to us in Malaysia. I know I am getting closer to the finishing point when some of the pacesetter members cheering for us at the 40km mark. Finally, the finishing point is within my eyesight. Althought it is not a great achievement in term of timing,
I have make it again.

No comments: